“The wooden tablet of Nin Huyen That To is a card carved from wood, on which Chinese characters (九玄七祖) or Vietnamese characters (Qu Huyen That To) are engraved or written. This card is often placed in a central position on the altar.
On the ancestral altar of many Vietnamese families, a plaque, also known as the main deity, is often decorated in the middle, on which the four words “Quy Huynh That Tu” are sharply engraved. This tablet means the presence of ancestors and deceased family members.
When it comes to Tet holidays or death anniversaries, homeowners often pray and pay homage to the Nan Huyen That Two Tablet, showing respect and remembrance to the ancestors in the family. Hidden prayers from the heart are sent into the golden stream remembering and praying for the protection and blessings of the ancestors.
Not only the homeowner, but every member of the family needs to show sincerity and gratitude towards their roots and lineage. By worshiping methodically and with a true heart, one gets protection, protection and company of ancestors in life.
Thus, worshiping and honoring ancestors is not only a traditional obligation, but also a good deed, a way of maintaining affection and remembering those who once existed and are connected to the family, Which brings unity and spiritual support to all the family members.
How to Make a Wooden Tablet of the Nine Mystical Seven Patriarchs
Whether the Nin Huyen That Patriarch Tablet is written in Vietnamese or Chinese, the writing of the tablet should still follow the rule of ghost – crying – spirit – hearing. This means that the total number of words written on the tablet must be divisible by 4 or when divided by 4 there must be a remainder of 3. This is because the tablets are used to worship and remember those who have died in the underworld. Concept of reincarnation..
To perform the burial ceremony of Cuu Huyen That To, the householder must take several preparation steps and perform the ritual in a solemn manner.
- First, the homeowner must choose to purchase or request the Nine Huen That Patriarch Tablet at a reputable facility. After that, the tablet was tightly wrapped in newspaper and brought home, placed in a sacred place waiting for the day of the enthronement ceremony. Note that you must not pull over or stop on the side of the road after requesting a tablet.
- Next, the homeowner needs to arrange and arrange the ancestral altar appropriately. If the family worships the Buddha together with the ancestors, the Nine Hyeon That Patriarch tablet should be placed below the Buddha statue. Prepare the necessary items such as incense sticks, vases, fruit trays, water and candles to be used in the offering ritual during the burial ceremony.
- On the day of the ceremony, the homeowner arranges the altar in the following order: place the incense sticks out in the middle, the vase on the right, and the fruit platter on the left. Then, pour clean water into the bowl, make a small pot of tea on top and light the candle.
- When it is time for the ceremony, the householder should wear clean clothes and open the tablet. Use a clean towel mixed with a little white wine to clean the surface of the tablet. While cleaning, the householder recites the mantra “The blue project wipes out Ha” 9 times and then places the tablet in the innermost part of the altar.
- Light incense in the incense burner, light the lamp, burn incense, stand solemnly in front of the tablet, make 3 apologies, then quickly place it on your forehead and pray:
(Our) name is ……………., …..years old, living in ……………
In auspicious days and months, (we) respectfully invite our paternal and maternal relatives, the Nine Huns That Patriarch, to come and sit in the same place, proving the sincerity of our descendants.
We respectfully pray that the spirit of Nin Hien That Patriarch will bless you and your family to be safe and healthy, eliminate diseases, overcome accidents and have good luck in your business.
We sincerely respectfully request and are extremely grateful to the greatness of Nin Huyen That Patriarch and his paternal and maternal relatives.
It is a respectful request. ,
Za ba za. Put the incense sticks in the incense burner. Long incense sticks are placed in the front, short incense sticks are placed in the back (inside) to form three distinct, arranged points (not placed randomly or randomly). Kneel and bow four times. Stand up and pray.
Note: Householders should choose a good day of the month, Snake Hour (9 to 11 am), to conduct the ceremony of placing the altar of Nin Huyen That To.
Beautiful wooden designs of the Nine Mystic Seven Patriarch tablets help bring blessings
Nin Huyen That To’s wooden tablets are always made from woods such as jackfruit, thi and vang tam due to their durability and natural aroma. This type of wood has deep spiritual meanings and is suitable for use in making puja tablets.
However, if the above three types of wood are not available, people can also use doi, huang, mahogany or red wood to make Cuu Huyen That Tu tablet, which is suitable for modern worship places. This type of wood is quite durable and is also popular in making puja items.
No matter what type of wood is used, making Ninh Huyen That To tablet means respecting ancestors and spiritual attachment, which is the traditional cultural beauty of Vietnamese people.
There are currently many places on the market that offer the Nine Mystique That Two tablets with many different designs, materials, and prices. However, to benefit from Pooja, you should choose a reputed and dedicated sales address.
With the desire to contribute some merit, sow good fortune, spread Buddhism and good things to more people, with each item, Buddhist objects always bring peace and happiness to the Buddha. Death. We are always proud to be one of the leading reputed addresses in bringing Buddhist cultural products not only with the best quality but also at the best prices for Buddhists and customers. Below are some beautiful wooden samples of Nine-Tenth Anniversary Tablets at Buddhist Products, you can view and order: