Keep Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara Statue Staying in the house is like being in his soul’s house, so all disasters and misfortunes will go away. Because the compassion and kindness and charisma of Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara are the factors that help people feel peaceful and safe. When your heart is at peace everything will be good. Therefore, if you do not know about the mother of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva, the statue is just an inanimate object, but when you understand the meaning, remember the virtues of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva and have peace of mind, you will feel the meaning. . Depth of the statue.
let’s go Buddhist objects Find the most useful information about Small Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara Statue below in the following article!
1. Where and how did the belief in worshiping the idol of Guanyin Bodhisattva originate?
Vietnamese culture has many similarities with Chinese culture, with many cultural features even being completely imported from China. Prayer Buddha The same is true of the bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara.
In ancient times, when Buddhism spread in our country, the Vietnamese people gradually became aware of the wisdom and compassion of Avalokiteshvara. Since then, Vietnamese people began to worship the statue of Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara. And this belief has persisted throughout the history of the development of the Vietnamese people. Evidence of this is that many long-standing works of folk literature contain images of Guan Yin Buddha.
Many people worship a small statue of Guan Yin Buddha or use a small statue of Guanyin Bodhisattva as a talisman
Over time, the belief in worshiping the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara statue gradually changed according to the cultural characteristics of the Vietnamese people. For the Vietnamese, the image of the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara has the connotation of a mother who is always ready to protect her children. Therefore, Vietnamese people also call Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara the Mother Goddess Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva.
By worshiping in pagodas and temples, the situation of the Vietnamese people gradually improved and they established their own temples and family temples with statues of Guanyin Buddha. To this day, many people also bring large statues of Guan Yin Buddha into their homes to worship.
2. Benefits of Guanyin Bodhisattva Small Statues
Small Bodhisattva Bodhisattva Statue has many advantages compared with larger statue models, such as:
Various Ingredients: Commonly used materials include: copper, wood, stone, composite, etc. Each material has different features and advantages as well as its own unique beauty. Although the materials vary, the spiritual value and energy emanating from each idol holds deep meaning for those who worship them.
- The composite material is relatively inexpensive and Guan Yin statues are very easy to make and have a variety of colors, but it has the disadvantage of being an artificial material, so it does not have high spiritual value.
- Stone is a material with many advantages, loved by many people because of its natural color and high spiritual value. Because the stone is made of nature, which absorbs a lot of spiritual energy from heaven and earth, the owner will absorb the positive energy emanating from the stone. In particular, marble is used extensively in sculpting the statues of Guan Yin, with different colors corresponding to the fortunes of different owners.
Different colors: These include: green, purple, pink, white, grey,… Each color will be suitable for a certain destiny.
3. Today’s Beautiful Small Guan Yin Statue Model
For Buddha’s children, worshiping Buddha at home has become a beautiful traditional religious culture.
Each Buddha statue in the house will bring its own spiritual meaning for the homeowner
There are many families in Vietnam who believe in the worship of Buddha. In response to this culture, the market of small Guan Yin statues today is very diverse in design, from size to color. Below we would like to present some beautiful statue models that are of great interest.
- Statue of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva standing in stone powder
- Statue of seated Avalokiteshvara, made of lapis lazuli.
- Bronze statue of Avalokiteshvara seated in solid color bronze
- Statue of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva seated on a lotus base made of 998 gold plated stone powder
- Statue of Guan Yin Bodhisattva seated on a lotus made of stone powder and painted with gold-plated brocade
Also, you can visit the store directly or view the small Bodhisattva statue models on the website Buddhist objects To know more about product information and prices.
4. Suitable place for placing small Bodhisattva Bodhisattva statues
The Small Bodhisattva Bodhisattva Statue is suitable for many different places and locations such as car, living room, desk, study table, or to hold items in the owner’s collection. In general, it is sufficient to place the statue of the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara in positions that show respect, dignity and do not violate Buddhist principles.
- The Guanyin statue placed in the car brings many meanings to the owner who has good luck on the road, drives away bad luck, and is protected and protected by him. A good place to place a Guan Yin statue in the car is the cockpit. Do not place idols on seats, personal lockers, end compartment etc. If placed at these places, it will cause Feng Shui violation, causing the homeowner to face many difficulties and misfortunes.
- A small Bodhisattva Bodhisattva idol placed in the right Feng Shui direction in the living room will give great peace to the homeowner and neutralize all bad luck. In particular, the Guan Yin statue helps the householder’s disposition to be kind, pure, and oriented toward good karma.
- A small Bodhisattva Bodhisattva figurine placed on the desk will help the home owner achieve good luck in their career path as well as good health.
5. Address for providing and distributing small Guan Yin Buddha statues
Currently, there are many establishments producing small Bodhisattva Bodhisattva statues, making it difficult for customers to choose a quality product.
Buddhist objects – An e-commerce site specializing in providing Buddhist merchandise with media sponsorship from monks and an editorial board Vietnamese Buddhist Information Portal We are proud to be a company with many years of experience in providing Buddhist items that many customers trust and choose. Our Small Guan Yin Bodhisattva products come in a variety of types, helping customers choose their favorite products.
With a team of exclusively young, enthusiastic staff, we will support and advise you in choosing the most suitable statue model for your age and destiny.
Contact us immediately for a direct consultation.
- Hotline: 08.6767.1366
- Email: [email protected]
hanoi, Thien Nien Pagoda (aka Trich Sai Pagoda or Thien Nien Tu), No. 312 Lac Long Quan, Buoi Ward, Tai Ho District.
TP HCM: Thien Giak Pagoda (Thien Giak Tu), No. 111, Street 711, Quarter 2, Phu Hu Ward, Thu Duc City.