Porcelain sets are cult items with special spiritual significance, indispensable on Buddha altars and ancestor altars. A beautiful and luxurious porcelain altar set not only enhances the aesthetics and solemnity of the altar, but also exudes the stature of the spiritual element and shows the worshipers’ heart and respect for the fairy of ancestors, God Buddha. If you are looking for a beautiful and meaningful worship china set, you can check out the article below.
The 7 most beautiful porcelain sets worshiping Buddha and ancestors, good prices
Currently, in the market, there are many porcelain tile sets designed with various designs, rich colors, many types… When choosing porcelain tile sets, everyone must understand that cheap products mean quality and aesthetics. Products with high aesthetics are cheap, quality is often not guaranteed. Meanwhile, people believe that the longer the altar is used, the higher the spirituality. Therefore, cult items should choose products that ensure aesthetic factors and quality factors.
Here you have some precious porcelain sets to worship Buddha and the ancestors that ensure aesthetics, quality and price:
- Share here your knowledge about Buddhism and Buddhist art
1. Porcelain set for worshiping dragon and rattan motifs (water age with lid)
This is one of the most beautiful and appreciated porcelain altars today. The product is made of high-quality, glazed, smooth, high-gloss porcelain. The main pattern of the porcelain set is the dragon and cloud pattern. The image of the dragon in the worship ensembles shows strength and sacredness and helps to exorcise evil spirits, providing support and protection to the family.
Porcelain set with motifs of adoring dragons and clouds, water age with lid
Size and price:
- 8 inches – Price 800,000 VND (small size: table 48 – 60 cm)
- 10 inches – Price 1,000,000 VND (medium size: table 68 – 70cm)
- 12 inches – Price 1,300,000 VND (large size: table <80cm)
2. High-grade Taiwanese embossed porcelain (high-grade glaze) altar set
This worship set is directly imported from Taiwan, delicately handcrafted and highly glazed. The enamel layer of the product is beautiful, white, not dull yellow. The motifs on the products are embossed stylized lotus motifs. The design is simple but not monotonous, on the contrary, it provides a light and ethereal sensation.
High-quality glazed porcelain altar set with relief lotus flower motifs
High quality embossed porcelain altar set
Size and price:
- 8 inches – Price 1,200,000 VND (small size: table 48 – 60cm)
- 10 inches – Price 1,400,000 VND (medium size: table 68 – 70cm)
- 12 inches – Price 1,600,000 VND (large size: table <80cm)
3. High-quality porcelain altar set with embossed lotus flower and gold trim
This is also one of the most loved and appreciated, quality and beautiful models of porcelain altars for Buddha and ancestors. The product has a delicate and eye-catching design, with a lotus motif with water ripples. The porcelain altar set provides a sense of elegance, elegance but no less luxury with raised details and striking gold trim.
High quality porcelain altar set with embossed lotus flower with gold border
The most beautiful porcelain set for the most beautiful Buddha and ancestral altar.
Size and price:
- 10 inches – Price 2,775,000 VND (medium size)
- 12 inches – Price 3,200,000 VND (large size)
4. High quality porcelain altar with stone pattern and gold border.
If you are looking for a unique and novel porcelain model for Buddha and ancestors altar, you can check out the High-end Porcelain Altar with Stone Patterns and Gold Border. The product is simple in design, with a warm yellow stone pattern.
Beautiful high quality stone grain gilded porcelain set.
Size and price:
- 8 inches – Price 2,329,000 VND (small size)
- 10 inches – Price 2,540,000 VND (medium size)
- 12 inches – Price 3,000,000 VND (large size)
5. Porcelain set with lotus flower motifs
Lotus, dragon, crane motifs… are usually popular motifs in cult objects. Dragon motifs add majesty and sacredness, while lotus motifs add soft, elegant and ethereal beauty. If you are a lover of elegance and luxury, you can refer to this porcelain set with golden lotus print.
Porcelain set with lotus flower motifs
Size and price:
- 10 inches – Price 1,900,000 VND
- 12 inches – Price 2,500,000 VND
6. Yellow 3D Printed Porcelain Worship Set
A porcelain model with dignified and classic beauty that you cannot miss is this 3D printed yellow porcelain set. The product is in the main yellow color, designed with dragon motifs combined with simple patterns. Beautiful, shiny porcelain highlights the overall texture and design of the product.
Porcelain worship set with yellow 3D motifs
Size and price:
- 8 inches – Price 1,000,000 VND (small size)
- 10 inches – Price 1,200,000 VND (medium size)
- 12 inches – Price 1,400,000 VND (large size)
7. First-class Taiwan Buddha and Ancestral Porcelain Set
The porcelain altar set is made of high quality materials, with beautiful glossy white porcelain. On the surface of each product, there are delicate and eye-catching lotus motifs.
Precious porcelain set to worship Buddha and ancestors, at the best price
High quality Taiwanese porcelain altar set for Buddha and ancestor altars
Size and price:
- 10 inches – Price 2,800,000 VND (medium size)
The meaning of porcelain on the altar of Buddha and ancestors
It is no coincidence that we arrange items of worship on the altar, each item has a different meaning and is carefully arranged to show solemnity and reverence. The porcelain set for worshiping Buddha and ancestors has the following meanings:
- Incense bowl: It is an element to which the ancestors, Bodhisattvas and Buddhas return, a thread that connects the realms of yin and yang. The incense bowl is also an item to show respect and enlighten the owner’s wishes towards the Buddha and his ancestors.
- Baskets: As an item to store betel nut, fruit, money, fruit cake… to offer to the ancestors and Buddha to express their hearts to the higher realms. Depending on the size of the altar, the owner can choose a porcelain set with 1, 2 or 3 plates.
- Temple of Worship: The altar is a container for the three sacrificial offerings of salt, rice, and water. Therefore, on the altar there will be 3 altars, in which salt is an important and indispensable object. Offering salt is wanting the spirit to be filled, to show the gratitude of the descendants and the worshippers. Rice is the “pearl of heaven”, symbolizing wealth, opulence and the memory of the wet rice civilization. Water is an essential resource, especially important in the daily life of human beings.
- Cup of Cups: Buddha altar, ancestors can put 3 or 5 centuries of water, there is no regulation on how many centuries of water should be on the altar. However, when displaying the hydrological year, you need to pay attention to the placement of odd numbers, not even worship numbers.
- Vase: The vase is an expression of the wish for life to be successful and fruitful, symbolizing carpentry to ensure harmony and balance of the elements in the five elements. According to Buddhist documents, the vase also symbolizes training, the cultivation of mind and character.
Some Notes When Placing the Worship Porcelain Set on the Buddha and Ancestors Altar
When purchasing and arranging porcelain altar worship of Buddha and ancestors, owners should pay attention to the following issues:
- In addition to choosing a beautiful porcelain model that worships Buddha and ancestors, homeowners should also determine the direction to buy reputable, quality, and well-priced porcelain sets. Porcelain sets are worship items used for a long time, the longer the worship items, the higher the spirituality.
- The incense bowl should be placed in the middle of the altar, the vase and the tray should be placed according to the principle of east and west. If there are 2 trays, put one on the left and one on the right. The left (east) holds the flowers, the right (west) holds the fruit to show the laws of motion in nature, that is, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
- Buddha altar worship items are only used to make offerings to Buddha, and family altar items are only used to make offerings to ancestors. Do not use confusion because offerings to the Buddha must be vegetarian, do not use offerings containing salty food to make offerings to the Buddha.
Above are some beautiful, quality specimens of porcelain worshiping Buddha and ancestors that you can refer to. If you are looking for an address to sell porcelain and worship items for Buddha altars, ancestors and Ong Dia Than Tai altars, you can contact Loc Phat Worshiping Store with the contact address below.
Loc Phat Worship
- Hotline: 093.173.8189
- Address: A87, Le Thi Rieng Street – Thoi An Quarter – District 12 ( view map)
- Website: https://www.dotholocphat.com/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/banthothantaiongdialocphat/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYspK-X8zWojWUiFBJvLbug
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/dotholocphat/