Do you want to tell your dad how much you love him and how important he has been to you throughout your life? Do you want to do it with an original and beautiful phrase that touches you? Well don’t miss the 50 phrases to congratulate Father’s Day that we have selected. Surprise him by being the first to congratulate him or accompany his gift with one of our most memorable phrases. It’s a great way to tell your dad how much he means to you and make him feel very loved on this special day.
Father’s Day is also a perfect day for celebrate paternity on your social networks. Choose one of our phrases to express what your father meant to you and celebrate how wonderful fatherhood can be. Happy Father’s Day everyone!
Phrases for short father’s day
- Thank you dad for not telling me how to live. You lived and instructed me by your example.
- A father’s best legacy to his children is a bit of his time every day.
- Having a father is essential, but having the best father is exceptional Happy Father’s Day!
- No matter what fights we have, you’re always by my side when I need you.
- Thank you for the education you gave me. I’m proud of who I am and I owe it to you.
Some heroes don’t have a cape. They are called daddy.
- A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he would have liked.
- A father has the wisdom of a teacher and the sincerity of a friend.
- Father, the more I think about it, the more I want to thank you for everything you have done for me.
- The hero’s dream is to be big everywhere and small next to his father.
Phrases for a beautiful father’s day
- When I’m wrong you help me, when I doubt you advise me and every time I call you you are by my side.
- On this special day, I want to thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me. You are indispensable in my life, I love you!
- A good father is better than a school with a hundred teachers.
- A dad isn’t just someone who hugs you and helps you through tough times, he’s also the one who points you in the right direction and leads you down the right path.
- You took me by the hand and introduced me to life. THANKS! Happy Father’s Day!
The only thing better than having you as a father is that my children have you as a grandfather.
- It’s not hard to be a good parent; instead, there is nothing more difficult than being a good father, and you have been. THANKS.
- Father, you are the foundation of my life and the star that guides me. You are the light of my path Happy Father’s Day!
- The most sincere love imaginable is the love of a father.
- Father, no gift can express how I feel for you. I like you!
Original phrases for Father’s Day
- I hope I can be as good a father to my son as my father was to me.
- Becoming a parent means being a role model for your child and someone to look up to.
- A father is not the one who gives life, that would be too easy, a father is the one who gives love.
When a newborn baby squeezes his father’s finger for the first time with his tiny fist, he’s trapped him forever.
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart that makes us parents and children.
- Do not spare your children the difficulties of life, rather teach them to overcome them.
- My father has always been very helpful. He taught me that talent is an asset, but perseverance is what wins.
- You are not only my father, but also my friend. A friend whom I respect and admire. I love you dad!
- A good father is the one who, after a hard day’s work, on returning home, takes his children in his arms and becomes a child playing with them.
- What’s it like to be a father? It’s one of the hardest things, but in turn, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
Funny Father’s Day Phrases
- Being a parent is the only profession in which the degree is awarded first and then the degree is obtained.
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but I hope mine came with a parent.
- I don’t punish my children as they deserve; my grandchildren will do it for me.
- Having children does not make you a parent any more than having a piano makes you a pianist.
I have childhood memories in which I saw you as a giant, today that I am an adult, I see you even bigger.
- As soon as you have children, they forgive their parents for everything.
- Not all kings wear a crown. And the proof is that you are my king even if you don’t wear a crown. Happy Father’s Day!
- One day a year is dedicated to the parents, but they give each day for themselves.
- A papa, what we call a papa, is a strange combination of reason and feeling.
- A good father is one who knows how to say no when it’s right and who knows how to say yes when it’s convenient.
Father’s Day Phrases for Exceptional Dads
- Dad, thank you for all your efforts to give me a safe life full of opportunities.
- Having a good father is something wonderful, having the best father in the world is something exceptional.
- You are the coolest dad I know! And I was lucky to have you.
- My role model is my father.
Being your son is the greatest gift I could have had.
- Even if I only admit it to you on a day like today, even if it doesn’t seem like it, the truth is that I always carry you in my heart. Always, until the end of time.
- No matter how old he is, a son will always need his father’s love, support and help.
- It’s not easy being a parent, but you make it look like it.
- Hand in hand with my father, I discovered the world. I knew good and bad, I learned to live and to dream in order to be happy and to love.
- I always need you, dad, your arms and your wise advice.