New technologies allow us to come into contact with many people without having to leave our homes. Social networks or dating apps are just some of the tools to make new friends or find a partner. Mobile phones allow us to connect with new people, but maintaining their interest in us will depend on our ability to start a conversation and make it interesting. We also like to know if this person we just met is really worth it and if we have enough in common to know each other better.
Nail original and fun way to get to know a person better is to ask her questions that reveal her hobbies, her personality, her desires, and that lead to a deeper and more interesting conversation with her.
If you are looking for other types of questions, here are the uncomfortable questions and the Salesian questions.
Start by asking questions in the chat to get to know a person better.
What to ask someone in chat?
A very common way to meet new people is to chat on social networks or apps, so it is important to answer the questions we want to ask the person we have just met. We can ask you aspects of your life, such as your interests, hobbies, tastes, to see if they match ours. Your answers can be a starting point for starting a deeper conversation that reveals your feelings and your personality.
It is important not to speak only of banalities or superficial things, it is more interesting to look for questions which, without ceasing to be amusing or original, reveal to us What does the person we want to meet really look like? more depth.
Some questions can tell you what that person you love looks like.
What to ask to meet someone?
A fun way to get to know someone better is to ask them questions as if it were a game. We can start with questions about hobbies or tastes this will give us clues about the personality of whom we want to meet. When we feel more comfortable, we can continue to do questions about that person’s desires, doubts, or fears which can start an interesting and entertaining conversation. At this time, we can also enter questions about your past or what you expect for the future. The tone with which we ask questions and show interest in their answers, as if it were a conversation, It is very important to create a complicity between you two and have a good time.
Choose questions that spark interesting conversation.
How to ask interesting questions?
One of the purposes of questions to get to know someone better is that be the starting point for an interesting conversation. One of the dangers of being with someone you just met is not knowing what to talk about and falling into awkward silences. if you are looking to do questions to fuel the conversation bet to know your opinion on the films you like, your favorite books, the cities you have visited, what you do to disconnect from the routine…
To help you find topics of conversation and find out if the person you just met is worth it, We have selected 100 questions to meet a person. With them, you will discover if you have found your soul mateif you are in front of a person who can become a good friend or if it is simply better to let it go because you have nothing in common.
With these 100 questions for getting to know someone, you won’t be short of conversation starters.
100 questions to meet someone
We have organized these 100 questions into different sections so you can find the questions perfect for every situation. Of course: all of them will help you get to know someone better and have more interesting conversations.
Questions about hobbies
- What would the perfect day look like for you?
- What’s the best way to spend the weekend for you?
- Do you like to party?
- Do you play sports?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Which do you prefer, the beach or the mountains?
- Do you like amusement parks?
- What’s your favorite dish?
- Do you like exotic cuisine?
- Do you like social networks?
- Do you like tattoos? Do you have any?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What’s the last movie you watched?
- What series are you currently watching?
- You love animals?
- Do you have pets?
- What do you like to do on your days off?
- If you could only save three material things from your home during a fire, what would you save?
- What three things would you take to a desert island?
Interesting questions to start a conversation
- What has been your most exciting journey?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- At what age would you stay forever?
- Do you like to get up early or do you prefer to extend the night?
- Do you regret something you didn’t do in life?
- What was your longest relationship?
- What would you like to change in your life?
- Do you consider yourself a superstitious person?
- What’s the dumbest question you’ve ever been asked in a job interview?
- What makes you nervous?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Do you have a dream that hasn’t come true yet?
- Do you prefer a short and intense life or a long and calm life?
- If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
- At what age did you first fall in love?
- If you didn’t need to earn money, what would you devote your life to?
- What moment in your life would you like to repeat?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
Questions to know your personality
- Do you believe in loyalty?
- Are you afraid of aging?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What is your favorite day of the year?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What can ruin your day?
- In what situations do you think it’s okay to lie?
- If you’re not yet, would you go vegan?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Do you cook often?
- What do you prefer, telecommuting or going to the office?
- What is your dream job?
- What was the worst date you’ve ever had?
- How would you describe yourself?
- If you could see your future in a crystal ball, what would you like to see?
- What scares you the most?
- How important is friendship to you?
- Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world?
- What are the three things you value most in a person?
- Would you rather be poor and happy or an unhappy millionaire?
- Do you give affectionate nicknames to your partners? Who was your last partner?
- How was your first day at school?
- If reincarnation existed, what animal would you want to be reincarnated as?
- What food would you never try?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- If possible, would you like to be one of the first humans to live on Mars?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What did you dream of last night?
- Do you cook often? What do you like to cook?
- Where did you go on vacation when you were little?
- What is the song you would like to sing in karaoke loudly?
- What is the emoji you use the most in your chats?
- Is it difficult for you to flirt?
- What prank did you do at school that you wouldn’t dare do now?
- Did you have imaginary friends in your childhood?
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Do you prefer sporadic or long-term relationships?
- Do you believe in destiny?
Questions to ask by chat
- What series do you recommend I watch?
- How was your day?
- Do you follow a philosophy of life?
- Is it easy for you to trust someone?
- Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Do you prefer a disco or a quiet bar?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- Do you consider yourself more extroverted or introverted?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Are you one of those people who plan everything or do you get carried away?
- What do you do to cheer up a friend who is sad?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten in your life?
- Is it difficult for you to talk about yourself?
- Who do you turn to when you need good advice?
- You like your work?
- What would you never forgive?
- Are you sensitive?
- What series or movie always makes you laugh?
- What song makes you dance nonstop?
- Which animal scares you the most?